Kroger is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards. Indy Premier has recently registered as a Kroger Community Rewards organization and want to pass on the benefits of fund-raising back to families simply be shopping at Kroger for every day items by using your Kroger Plus Card for groceries, gas, etc. Steps to obtain and help raise funds are below, even if you choose not to claim earnings back off your account please register your card so Indy Premier Scholarship program benefits from your normal day to day spending at Kroger.
Steps To Register/Fundraise
- Obtain a Kroger Plus card at your local Kroger store, then log in at www.Kroger.com to register your Kroger Plus Card with address, phone number, etc.
- If you don't have your Kroger Plus Card linked to Indy Premier, you can do so here (https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards). This same link will allow you to designate “Indy Premier Soccer Club” (CQ896) as the recipient of your reward donation. This will help you earn free money just by shopping for gas, prescriptions and groceries at Kroger. Indy Premier will get a quarterly check that goes towards the scholarship fund. Anyone can donate to the organization in this manner by associating their cards with Indy Premier SC OR you can have friend and family use your phone number when grocery shopping to increase your total earnings each quarter!
- Notify Earnings Program Coordinator of your interest to participate in program once you enroll - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your player receives 75% of quarterly rewards earnings into your player’s club account, once the quarter is complete and proof of earnings is submitted. (25% will stay in the club scholarship fund)
Stipulations for earnings dollars are below:
- Earnings can ONLY be applied to club fees in Blue Sombrero
- Players must register using a payment plan annually
- Once a quarter, a reminder email will be sent for you to turn in your rewards amounts via email. (instructions below) *There is a window of 1 week to submit following reminder.*
- Earnings dollars are non-transferrable to other members
The money really does make a difference; A typical family quarterly reward can be anywhere from $15-$50. It's hard to predict what your quarterly earning will be as it is dependent upon all participating organizations. From their website: Kroger pays up to $375,000 on a quarterly basis to all participating organizations combined based on their percentage of spending as it relates to total spending of all Kroger Community Reward organizations.
Instructions to Submit Rewards Earnings:
- Sign into your Kroger account online and view your account summary
- Scroll to the bottom to the Community Rewards section
- Take a screen shot on your computer or camera phone with the dollar amount visible. You can also print out the page, scan it, and send as an attachment as an email.
- Send the following information to our Kroger Fundraiser Coordinator: Players name, Team name, and Team age group.