- Professional Staff - Indy Premier currently has the largest full-time coaching staff in Indiana, with 25 professionals who work in our Super Kicks, Rec Plus Academy, and Travel programs.
- Licensing/Coaching Education - Our staff has licensing from US Soccer, NSCAA & US Youth Soccer. Currently, over 20 staff members have national level licensing within these organziations with over half holding the highest level available.
- Adidas Club - Indy Premier is a proud Adidas club. Support from the largest soccer brand in the world shows our stability and the quality of our brand
- Facilities - 15 outdoor grass fields, 2 lighted turf fields, 2 indoor facilities allow us to offer year-round training and programming to our players.
- Training Format - Unique and progressive training curriculums to enhance player' technical, tactical, physical, and psychological abilities through specific topics and weekly/monthly/seasonal training targets
- Club Pass System - Our Travel staff meets weekly to discuss which players need a greater challenge or reward by training or playing up a level or age group. We are always looking to challenge our players to reach higher levels.
Indy Premier Soccer Club is a 501(c)3 Non-Proft Organization. All donations are tax deductible.